Ark of the New Covenant Virgin Mary Tee Shirt
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Our blessed Mother has been referred to as the Ark of the New Covenant as early as 3rd Century before the official compilation of the final New Testament (see Athanasius of Alexandria's Homily of the Papyrus of Turin and Gregory the Wonder Worker's Homily on the Annunciation to the Holy Virgin Mary).
Ever noticed the parallels between Ark of the Covenant built by Moses and Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant made by God?
Check out the article at Catholic.com - Mary, Ark of the New Covenant to see the incredible comparison.
This design is practically Mariology on a shirt presenting Mary as the Ark of the New Covenant with baby Jesus at the center of it all.
Details + Care
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Be sure to add this design's postcard to share the story, it is especially beneficial in evangelizing and catechizing gift recipients. Click here to see all of our postcards.