Ark of the New Covenant / Virgin Mary Canvas
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Our blessed Mother has been referred to as the Ark of the New Covenant as early as 3rd Century before the official compilation of the final New Testament (see Athanasius of Alexandria's Homily of the Papyrus of Turin and Gregory the Wonder Worker's Homily on the Annunciation to the Holy Virgin Mary).
Ever noticed the parallels between Ark of the Covenant built by Moses and Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant made by God?
Check out the article at Catholic.com - Mary, Ark of the New Covenant to see the incredible comparison.
This design is practically Mariology on a shirt presenting Mary as the Ark of the New Covenant with baby Jesus at the center of it all.
Details + Care
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US