The acronym INRI (Latin: Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum) represents the Latin inscription which in English reads as "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews" and John 19:20 states that this was written in three languages - Hebrew, Latin, and Greek - during the crucifixion of Jesus.
In the New Testament, the "King of the Jews" title is used only by the gentiles, namely by the Magi, Pontius Pilate, and the Roman soldiers. In contrast, the Jewish leaders use the designation "King of Israel". The phrase has also been translated King of the Judeans (see Ioudaioi).
Each symbol represents each letter; Jesus is represented by a cross, Nazarene is represented by a sprout (from the Hebrew word "Netzer' meaning branch, shoot or sprout), King represented by a crown, and Jews represented by the Star of David.
Let us declare Jesus Christ as King of the Jews, our Lord and Savior!
INRI / Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews Shirt
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping