Signum Crucis / Sign of the Cross Shirt
The most fundamental prayer of the faith is the Sign of the Cross; in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Let us gather in the Trinity's name. Prayer written in Ecclesiastical Latin. In nomine Patris, et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Also known as blessing oneself or crossing oneself, it is a ritual blessing made by members of many branches of Christianity. This blessing is made by the tracing of an upright cross across the body with the right hand, often accompanied by spoken or mental recitation of the trinitarian formula. The sign of the cross can be dated back as early as year 200 in Carthage (modern Tunisia, Africa), as document by Tertullian who said: "We Christians wear out our foreheads with the sign of the cross."
Details + Care
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Be sure to add this design's postcard to share the story, it is especially beneficial in evangelizing and catechizing gift recipients. Click here to see all of our postcards.